I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Wednesday 28 December 2011

DEC 28, 11 .. GOA ..

On November the 27th.. I ventured north of Arambol Beach to see what lay beyond the main beach to the north .. of course I had heard that there was another beach up there (somewhere) and a somewhat mystical 'hidden' lake there as well .. well on that day .. I got to the next beach .. I now know this beach is called 'Sweet Water Beach' and .. on November 27th .. I ONLY briefly noted 'some water to the east of it' .. when I tried to go past the sandy portion of 'Sweet Water Beach' back on November the 27th.. I ran into trouble .. I did NOT have (1) hiking boots on and (2) I did NOT have raw hide gloves with me .. I only had beach sandals .. so I was TOTALLY UN-EQUIPPED to really (safely) go too much further north because I ran into an extremely ROCKY section .. and I (sensibly) retreated and headed back to my apartment .. thinking .. maybe one day I will return fully equipped (hiking boots.. raw hide gloves.. water .. etc ..) to do what I wanted to do .. I also did a post .. FWIW..  78.. November 27th ..


Well it took me one full month to go back north .. but last Monday .. December the 26th .. off north I headed .. EQUIPPED .. hiking boots.. raw hide gloves .. water .. electral for de-hydration .. beach sandals in case I got into tidal waters and had to do some serious wading ..  towel and wash cloth to wash my feet IF I got into the sand and water and wanted to put my hiking boots back on .. etc ..


And on Monday .. the 26th .. I achieved one goal .. I got to 'Sweet Water Beach' and really looked at this mystical 'hidden' lake .. to the POINT of having climbed up a (mountain) small hill and photographed the lake from high above it .. I also photographed Arambol Beach from the top of this (Mountain) small hill and down I came .. TOTALLY EXHAUSTED from the climb up the (mountain) small hill .. and I headed straight back to my apartment .. to have begun to put one foot onto the rocky section north of 'Sweet Water Beach' would have been insanity for me.. I was 'toast' .. I have talked to some others who have climbed the (mountain) hill and they agreed with me .. it is difficult and tricky and dangerous .. oh yes.. by the way.. I snapped (more than a) few photos ..


Tuesday .. much to my surprise .. I felt fine and fit and so off I went back north in the early morning mist .. COOL mist .. and I accomplished two goals on Tuesday .. I got as far north on the rocky coast as I wanted to and I got to the Banyan Tree .. another mythical feature of Arambol Beach .. as in .. "Oh you MUST see the Banyan Tree" ..  and by the time I finished that exploration .. again .. I was EXHAUSTED .. climbing around on the rocks and up to the Banyan Tree really took a toll on me .. and back to my apartment I went .. having taken (just a few dozen) more photos .. (lots more) ..


So here I sat Tuesday night with a lot of photos .. a lot got edited out believe me .. and I got to work posting some of (18) them .. FWIW.. 114 to 116 .. of my journey to 'Sweet Water Beach and Lake' .. I also (since I was at it) posted (9) photos of some of my favorite shops in Arambol Beach .. see FWIW..  113 ..


Well .. wonder of wonders .. today .. Wednesday the 28th of December .. back I went yet again to 'Sweet Water Beach and Lake' and to the rocky coast north of the beach ..


So in FWIW.. 114 to 119 .. I have managed to post 36 photos .. including FWIW..  113 .. 45 photos in the past two days .. 


I have done the best I know how to do .. in an ideal world I would have laid them all out.. and in proper order .. posted them .. the problem is THIS .. you do NOT want to even think of trying to post anything even closely approaching (for me the number is 10) this number of photos in one post .. the web site does odd things and suddenly .. I have this happen .. I have lost photos I had SAVED .. and had them jump out of place for me .. so you end up having to post the photos BACKWARDS .. since YOU will be reading them backwards also .. you will start here with FWIW.. 120.. and go down .. so since I am posting only six to eight or so a post .. to take you chronologically in order I have to start with FWIW..  114 .. as the end of the line .. and FWIW .. 119 as the beginning .. 


The photos in my camera are NOT in the order I will post them .. so it is a real challenge to get something even closely approaching what I would like to have .. so as you read down here .. you will see a few photos several times and some will be out of order .. today the 28th I took more photos but I had written and published FWIW.. 114 to 116 last night .. so I just plopped them into FWIW.. 117 to 119 .. out of order .. IF I had gone back and inserted them into FWIW.. 114 to 116 .. I risked losing the entire post .. I would have had to delete some to do what I wanted to do and just was not going through the  hassle ..


I DO sincerely hope you enjoy the results of my past three days (daze) .. in order or out of order .. some of them are really nice .. well I like them .. much joy and much love.. cap ..


Well what's another photo .. this was taken in Agra Cantt back in October .. I mean I think that I 'have the hang of' posting photos ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP