I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Wednesday 7 December 2011

DEC 7, 11 .. GOA .. OLD GOA CITY ..

On Monday.. December 5th.. 2011.. I traveled from Arambol Beach south to the Goan City of Mapusa .. then using Mapusa as a hub.. I planned to then visit a series of beaches on the north Goan coast  beginning with Anjuna Beach and working south to Baga Beach .. to Calangute Beach .. to Candolim Beach.. and finally to Sinquerim Beach .. with a backpack full of necessities .. I had planned to stay away from 2 to 3 nights .. and to also visit OLD GOA .. sort of a ' mini grand-tour ' of north Goan Beaches and Old Goa ..

I ended up visiting ONLY BAGA Beach (which you will see in FWIW.. 89 above) and part of OLD GOA (which I am showing you in the photos below)  .. my total trip from leaving my apartment in Arambol Beach to returning to my apartment was NOT 2 or 3 nights BUT only EIGHT HOURS and Fifteen Minutes.. leaving Arambol Beach at 10:15AM and being back at 6:30PM .. all on Monday the 5th..

So below I show you only a two churches in Old Goa.. the below photo is a distant photo of St Francis of Assasi (on your left) and Se Cathedral on your right (yes..  'Se' is its name) .. the 'grounds' of Old Goa are ENORMOUS .. you are talking Kilometers in size.. I could only barely scratch the surface.. but these are two outstanding churches..
The below photo is simply a closer view of Se Cathedral above on your right ..
And below is a rear view of Se Cathedral.. IF you were to turn immediately to your left you would see St Francis of Assisi Church .. these  two enormous churches are very close to one another ..
Below is a frontal view of the massive Se Cathedral.. it is reportedly the LARGEST church in all of Asia ..
And below we see a closer look at the side of St Francis of Assisi Church.. the church on the left in the very top photo above..
And below is a photo of St Francis of Assisi Church.. This frontal photo of the church shows you the massive size of the church .. the smaller and lower building in the lower left foreground of the photo  is a museum ..
 And lastly.. I just wanted to show you a photo of some of the 'grounds'.. take an enormous plot of land.. make it into an exceptional park.. and plant many churches into your enormous park.. and you have Old Goa..
 In my humble opinion.. OLD GOA LIVES UP TO ITS HYPE.. truly.. OLD GOA is something very special and very worthwhile to visit.. I don't know if I will re-visit it.. but I sure am happy I saw what I have shared with you above.. and by gosh.. I just might re-visit Old Goa.. it is something..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP