I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

DEC 13, 11 .. GOA .. ARAMBOL BEACH .. ICE CREAM !!

In case you don't recall .. in FWIW..  76.. dated November 26th.. I showed several photos of the Post Office here in Arambol Village .. 

When I returned from Mandrem (the next village to the south of Arambol) on my last trip .. I exited the bus at the southernmost end of Arambol Village and walked north into the village .. seeing (DISCOVERING) some things I had NOT found before.. in the below photo .. on the far left side .. is another view of the Post Office (the bright light-yellow building) .. BUT this is not why I am showing you the photo .. oh no ! .. please slowly go down to the next photo below for the ' Rest of This Story ' ..
 
Well when I shot the photos of the Post Office back in FWIW..  76.. in late November .. I COMPLETELY and I TOTALLY MISSED a business ONLY two buildings to the south of the Post Office.. a business location that I can NOT believe I missed .. had I not gotten off the bus back from Mandrem at the south end of Arambol .. to this moment.. I would not know what I have been missing for almost a full month  ..

What is that you ask Zilla .. have I been inside and have I purchased what it is they specialize in selling.. OH YES Zilla .. OH YES indeed I have given them some business.. in fact since I discovered them .. on each and on every trip to the Post Office .. I have NOT missed a visit yet ..
NOTICE if you will .. in the left and in the right windows  .. the snowman and Christmas decorations ..  I find this really touching .. celebrating Christmas like we do ..

In case you were wondering why the topmost photo is so small.. now you know why .. the top photo is the SMALLEST size I could make it.. because I did NOT want you to immediately spot what it is I had found .. I made it a ' secret ' .. I doubt any of you knew what I was doing ..smiles .. each scoop costs a dollar and fifty cents .. so they are NOT giving it away .. but it is premium and the real thing .. Crazy with Fruit .. Carmel and Pralines in Cream .. Mint Chocolate Chip .. more smiles..

I choose NOT to be a cynic .. WHY are we (Corporate America) here in Arambol Village .. BECAUSE .. I am NOT talking while the flavor lasts !
Here (in the above photo) is proof that I have survived the Baskin-Robbins Sugar Shock.. and yes.. you too would be smiling at this small but DELIGHTFUL touch from home .. THANK YOU SO MUCH SOFI from Sweden for taking this excellent photo of me .. what a joy to have had you all for my neighbors for over a week ..  

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP