I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

DEC 13, 11 .. GOA .. ARAMBOL BEACH ..

Here at my apartment building in Arambol Beach .. there are two apartments on the bottom floor so I have one next to me .. in fact during my first night here I occupied this adjacent apartment .. and  then I moved into my current apartment after only one night because I wanted to be on the shady side of the building .. I prefer as cool as possible .. left me tell you .. right this instant .. MINUS FORTY BELOW sounds pretty wonderful.. I can DRESS for that.. I can NOT dress for 80 degrees and humid .. but heeey .. someone has to do the heavy-lifting here don't they ? ..

I have mentioned a MOST delightful young couple from Sweden with their two young children and now want to show them off to you all.. 
 Sofi on the left is holding Nova who will be age 5 years in January .. Algot who is age 3 years and is on the right is far more interested in Niklas than in looking at me ..  below is a blue-eyed young blonde from Sweden .. Sofi said that Nova does NOT like having her photo taken and I sort of snuck this in when  she had her guard down a little .. I shot it from my hip and did not point the camera at her per se ..
Patti has heard the ' junk yard dog ' that lives here in our building barking .. each and every day this dog wakes us up at the crack of dawn.. and when you walk past him he often growls lowly and looks at you with some disdain.. so I was AMAZED AND SHOCKED when I saw the scene below.. 
And he held still for one more..
This is nothing short of a spiritual connection between young Algot and the Goan Family Dog (known to me as 'that Junk Yard Dog')  .. and here is an amazing happen-stance .. since Niklas and Sofi and Nova and Algot have left .. this dog has been EXTREMELY polite to yours truly .. go figure .. as IF he is thinking .. "Well.. if they liked this man I guess he is OK so I will put up with him myself.." ..

Mister India Hat has been feeling kind of left out lately .. he is built for rain and wind and sand storms and cooler weather .. in the heat here my sombrero is getting all the action since it is lighter to wear and its enormous diameter really gives me shade .. I slipped this photo in here because SOFI  was kind enough to take it and several others of me ..

FOR MORE ON  Niklas and Sofi please go to ..   http://babakaps.net .. then go to For What It's Worth..  88..  December 15, 2011 ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP