I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

DEC 13, 11 .. GOA .. ARAMBOL BEACH ..

Lisa took me to Magic Park with Bert and Trudi the moment we arrived in Arambol Beach .. it has become one of my favorite places to eat ..
Sunday evenings .. beginning at 7:15PM.. Magic Park hosts a buffet dinner for all who wish to attend .. there are usually three (3) salads and three (3) hot dishes with rice at the end of the line ..  so far the rice has been different each week.. Indian Basmati .. Basic Brown .. Himilayan Red Rice to date .. of course I  go to the rice (after I have loaded up on salads) then work my way back putting the hot dishes over the rice .. you get one trip through .. you can purchase one of three sizes of plates.. costing  Rupees 150, 200 and 240 (in one Dollar you have 44 Rupees) .. I get the large one .. 


Last Sunday I treated Lisa to the buffet INCLUDING all of the deserts she chose to try .. as well as any of the several beverages she wished to try.. we ended up splitting two deserts .. Death-By-Chocolate Cake and a Pralene Ball .. SHE gave out .. I was up for more ..
 I MEAN doesn't this look absolutely out-of-this-world good .. well .. it IS ..  LUCKILY (and I mean it) deserts are NOT included .. you pay extra for them as you like ..
 Patti .. do you see what I mean about the top crust of the pies.. how do you do that .. in addition to what I have photographed .. there is Death-By-Chocolate Cake 90 Rupees .. and Chocolate Pralene Balls 50 Rupees that are to-die-for-good .. so far (see the right) I have NOT had one of the  Energy Balls .. I owe to Lisa so much for all she has done to assist me to make Arambol Beach one truly great venue for me.. it was so nice to treat her to the works .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP