I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Tuesday 20 December 2011

DEC 20, 11 .. GOA .. ARAMBOL BEACH ..


OK.. in this set of photos .. we are going to take a walk FROM my apartment building .. TO the main street that runs through Arambol Beach.. NOTE: above in FWIW.. 107 and 108 .. I show the return walk ..


In the below photo .. my apartment is on the right and behind me as I shot the photo .. so we walk straight down the tile slabs on the ground and out the gate at the end of them.. when out the gate we are going to turn to our right and walk back towards my apartment building which will be on the right.. see the photo below this one .. I REALLY LIKE MY BACK YARD .. don't you ? ..
Now we walk straight down this narrow passageway .. as we do.. we go right past the wall of my apartment (the blue building on the right side).. here we go ..
In the below photo .. we have gotten to the end of the above corridor and turned to our left ..
Now we go straight about ten paces (down the wall on the left) and we then turn right 90 degrees and see what you see below.. the MINE FIELD .. especially at NIGHT .. we will now walk straight across the below open area ..
Now we have crossed  (the MINE FIELD) this non-descript open space .. see the bottom photo below to see this open area more clearly .. after crossing it we turn 90 degrees to our left (and we see the below view) ..   in the below photo on the left is visible part of a nice chapel back in the woods behind my apartment ..
Now we will walk straight ahead up this path shown in the photo above .. and we will come to the photo below ..
The chapel is on the left above .. now we will go down to FWIW.. 101.. below.. and continue our walk .. I will again show the above photo there to re-orient you to the next photos coming.. BUT below is a LOOK BACK WHERE WE JUST CAME FROM to give you a perspective of the open non-descript area I mention above..
See my blue apartment building on the left and rear of the above photo.. we just walked past it and then across this open area shown above.. the chapel is on the immediate right above..  IN THE PITCH BLACK OF A MOONLESS NIGHT .. WALKING ACROSS THIS OPEN AREA IS LIKE WALKING THROUGH A MINE-FIELD ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP