I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Sunday 30 December 2018

DEC 30, 18 .. KRASNOYARSK .. RUSSIAN SIBERIA

First impressions are lasting impressions. Below is your first look at Krasnoyarsk here in Russian Siberia.

Just gaze a moment upon my first 'landmark' here in Krasnoyarsk, Russian Siberia.


Turn around 180° from gazing at my wonderful first 'landmark' above and you see .. 


My apartment building here in Krasnoyarsk, Russian Siberia.

My apartment is facing us. Further below I will show views from my sun porch looking back at where I shot these two photos. 


My apartment building's address here in Krasnoyarsk, Russian Siberia.



My apartment has a nice sun porch. I can't photograph it but I can photograph my next door neighbor's identical sun porch.


Come along and have a look at my Krasnoyarsk, Russian Siberia.


'Panning right' ..


The below photo looks down at where I shot the above photos showing the exterior of my building.


'Panning down' ..



Another series of panoramic views from my apartment in Krasnoyarsk, Russian Siberia. This set of photos goes further to the right.







I am not able to see my first major landmark from my apartment.




The building on the left side of the below photo has a brown arrow pointing up to its top. Keep looking up and you see the tippy top of my above landmark.


Today's Rhetorical Question to myself : "Captain! Just exactly what were you expecting to see here in Russian Siberia? People living in tents?"

Amazing.

Cap and Patti

Tomorrow I'll get you here on the train and we'll go inside of my apartment.


2 comments:

  1. So nice to see your surroundings from where you are staying in Krasnoyarsk (I have been practicing saying this name!), pictures taken both from your apartment and of the outside of your building. It's going to be fun to learn what your "landmark" building is in a future post. Hope you get some rest before you speak at a meeting at 7pm, about 5 hours from now your time. Hugs and love, Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said at the end of the post, I don't quite know what I was expecting to find and to see here in Russian Siberia. Obviously I was NOT expecting to see what I am now seeing with my very own eyes. Kras (has) No Yarsk. It is cold (Minus) IN SK or Minusinsk. Aba (dabba dabba) said the Monkey to KAN Battar. Abakan. Will ask around about the name of my first major Krasnoyarsk landmark. I have taken a nap and we've been invited to a New Year's Eve celebration. We shall see what we shall see about that. Much Love .. Cap

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP