I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Thursday 20 November 2014

NOV 20, 14 .. PATTI .. LOVES .. BOOKS ..

Aren't I funny (as in a tad perfectionistic) ?  Here in Hong Kong the day and the date and the time is Friday the 21st of November 2014 .. 12 o'clock noontime.   Back in the United States where this website is housed .. it is still Thursday the 20th.  So to keep things .. more or less .. in sync .. I am dating the post the same as the day and the date 'back home' .  Silly huh ?

Patti loves books !

So IF you don't love books and don't want to see many photos of Patti in a wonderful book store here in Kowloon .. just dial-on-out right now. 

Yesterday Patti said to me .. with a note of impending doom in her voice .. 

"Cap ! I don't have a book to read!".. "I must go down to the gift shop here in the YMCA and get a book. "

To keep peace in the family I did NOT tell Patti what I was thinking at this revelation !

One thought did occur to me and it was .. "Let's find a real book store and get you a real book or two or three. I don't think that the YMCA gift shop is the real deal! "

Can you believe that within a few minutes walk from the Kowloon YMCA is a phenomenal book store.

"What's that Crocodile Dundee? ".. "That's a BOOK STORE MATE ! "
  
"I am so flattered when you drop in here Crocodile Dundee ! What's that you say? .. YOU too were thinking thoughts along the lines I was thinking about Patti's book crisis."

Heah We Go (Oh Hi Southern Sheriff !)

SWINDON BOOKS 

Do you all see our Patti ?



Inside the book store we all go ! 


This is quite a book store !



Even better than the YMCA Gift Shop book selection area !



Time now to go into the stacks with our Patti !










Well it is time to call-it-a-wrap !


" Patti ? Did you like the visit to the book store ? "

" Oh Yes ! Thank You So Much For The Visit And For Three Books !  I think that now I will live ! "

" Did you hear that Crocodile Dundee ! " .. " Indeed I did Mate ! "


Much Love To You Babe ! Three books and a visit to the book store sure beats a funeral !

Love .. Cap ..

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Patti!! I absolutely adore books too. I'd feel only half alive without them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaddy .. March 10th .. Better late than never .. Sigh .. and Joy ..

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP