I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Saturday 5 November 2016

NOV 5, 16 .. ROYAL OPERA HOUSE MUSCAT, OMAN

While I was riding The BIG BUS, I saw The Royal Opera House Muscat for the first time. Immediately I decided that I wanted to see it up close and more personal than just a drive by viewing.

Below is the view I saw from The BIG BUS. It is the back side of the opera house.
Now we will take a look at the front of the Royal Opera House Muscat in the Sultanate of Oman.

I had just completed my Dolphin watching tour in the Gulf of Oman and was being driven back to my hotel when I asked the driver of our van if he would drop me off at the Royal Opera House Muscat. He most graciously granted me this favor.

The first seven photos below were taken from outside of the grounds of the Royal Opera House Muscat. I was looking through the security fence to snap them.
Magnificent building.
"Gee Dad! I am so happy you like my Royal Opera House!"

/ SIGNED /  MISS MUSCAT.





Now we will enter the grounds.
We are inside of the security fence that surrounds the opera house.
Maintenance work on the magnificent grounds.

A magnificent venue. It took my breath away.




That-Is-That for the Royal Opera House Muscat.

The building was locked up and shut tight. 

I sure am happy that I got to see it up close.

Seconds. Five seconds either way and it is a miss.

A lady suddenly appeared in front of me. She calmly opened up a gigantic door and walked inside of the Royal Opera House with me right upon her heels.
I will never know your name or your story Ma'am. I sure 'owe you' for my tour. I did not have the the presence of mind to say, "Thank You for opening the door."

US $7.80 for a nice, 30-minute, guided tour of The Royal Opera House Muscat.




What an exceptional opportunity it was for me to hook up with a guided tour. My lady benefactor is on the lower right in the photo below looking over at me.



Inside we go, into The House.




Like Gullible, I seem to get myself outside of the group. As a result, I don't hear what is being said. 




Initially I was unhappy with my one photo of our wonderful guide. Now I like the soft and gentle ambiance of the below photo. 
Now I can say, That-Is-That. The below photos are of the back of the Royal Opera House Muscat.

Miss Muscat! I am so impressed with your magnificent buildings.

I am so honored to have viewed and to have visited your Royal Opera House.

Your Admirer .. Cap


2 comments:

  1. Great that you caught sight of the Royal Opera House from your BIGBUS tour there in Muscat and asked to be let off the bus. The exterior of the building and the grounds are magnificent. Then, you got inside ... and the inside takes ones breath away. WOW. Nice that 'the lady' happened by and just opened the door (enabling you to follow her in!). Glad you were able to share such an awesome site with all of us. Smiles and hugs. Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Royal Opera House Muscat certainly is an awesome sight isn't it? I am so blessed to have experienced Oman. The entry door was imposing and there were no other casual visitors around at all. Had the lady not opened it up and walked in there was no way I would have tried it. She did it with such 'verve' that I thought she worked there. Much Love, Cap

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP