I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Wednesday 12 April 2023

APR 12, 23 (1/2) .. LAKE HAVASU CITY, ARIZONA .. 2023 HWY 95 RACE TRACK CAR SHOW

 Oh My .. Oh My .. It seems like yesterday, yet a full month has passed since my last Post here on "Blogspot".

And? 

The last Post, MAR 12, 23, was about the Lake Havasu Deuce Show, an event here at Rotary Park. 

And? 

Here I am back with yet another "Car Show".

This Car Show took place on March 18th, 2023, down on the Southern Edge of Lake Havasu City, at a local "Quarter Mile Race Track" known as "The Havasu 95 Speedway".

And?

It was not a long event (such as the Balloon Festival) lasting several days, but a one day, 9am to 1pm give or take, four hour show. Get out there, find a parking place, and "get on with the getting on" (aka snap what ever photos I was going to snap).

And?

This Post began at our local Smith's Food and Drug Store.





Excuse us Captain but "What are you talking about?"

The other day, I was shopping at Smith's. I had pretty much put this Car Show "out of my mind".

When I parked our Suburban in the Smith's parking lot, Lo and Behold, will you just look what I parked in front of !


"Wow" I said to Patti, "Will you just look at that beautiful old Buick!"


And then Saturday, March the 18th, came to my mind. I had seen, and photographed, the above Buick out at the Car Show at the 
"The Havasu 95 Speedway".


And?

I said to myself, "I have got to get busy and publish a Post showing some of my March 18th Car Show photos.

Here we go loop de loop.

LAKE HAVASU CITY 

HWY 95 RACE TRACK CAR SHOW 

MARCH 18, 2023

There was absolutely, positively, "NO Rhyme Nor Reason" for the layout of the cars. They were not grouped according to "types".

The photos pretty much speak for themselves.

So let's begin with a real, basic, "Street Rod".


As I wrote above, the show was at a racing track so a real, honest to goodness, Sprint Car car sure fits in.


Here we go with cars, cars, and more cars.




















Well !! 

For now.. 

"That Is That" for this, Part 1 of the March 18th HWY 95 RACE TRACK CAR SHOW.

Cap and Patti who did not join me because of the enormous amount of walking required at this, or any, Car Show.

4 comments:

  1. The photos of Smith’s reminds me. Didyou ever tell us how those photos show how we can get cheap gas forever?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I have not done so. Since you care enough to ask, here is the deal. The solution to the brain teaser so to speak. What does Smith's have to do with you up in Alaska, or other readers, getting a break on your gasoline? Here is the key : Smith's is one of the members of the KROGER Family. There are somewhere in the vicinity of 18 of them. So IF you live in the vicinity of one of these Kroger companies, through them you can access the Kroger fuel point system. In Alaska, Fred Meyer is a Kroger Company and via Fred Meyer you can get into the fuel point system. See? Smiles .. Cap

      Delete
  2. I am not anonymous. I am Gullible.

    Cheap gas? Gullible? Yes, I probably am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See my reply above. Smiling .. Cap

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP