I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Wednesday 23 August 2023

AUG 23, 23 (1/4) .. A SIGN OF SUMMER IN ANCHORAGE, ALASKA .. GEESE ON THE LOUSSAC LIBRARY LAWN

Our great friend Gullible, herself a loyal blogspot customer, keeps telling me..

"Just go out. Snap some photos and then post them. Even just a few photos will work!"

So I did this the other day at The Loussac Library, our public library here in Anchorage.

The Canada Geese are a "fixture on the lawn" at The Loussac in the warm months of the year.





These rascals are so used to we humans they seem to care less what we are about!



The below photos are not quite as "scenic" as those above taken on the lawn, but they show that the Geese are all around the library.



There you have it! I went out and snapped the above photos when I was finished in the library.

Cap and Patti

4 comments:

  1. They are geese to be sure, but are they Canada Geese or Cackling Geese? Frankly, I can't tell the difference unless they are side-by-side, but there are hybrids, variations, juveniles, and and adults. Only the Black Shadow knows. But good for you to get out and enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU Gullible are "The Birder" in our family of friends. So I would leave that up to you! Yes it was fun to enjoy them. So much so that I am now publishing another Post about Geese at the Loussac Library. Smiles .. Cap and Patti

      Delete
  2. These pictures remind me of my Minnesota days, walking along the paths around the "lakes" (ponds, really), trying to avoid the many presents left by the geese and hoping my dog didn't step in it. Fond memories of the dog, not so much of Minnesota. Too many tornadoes; a lot more than the decades I lived in North Dakota. Kathleen Brady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice to see your comment Kathleen! Thanks so very much. Yes indeed the Geese sure do leave "many presents" on the ground they tread upon don't they? Minnsota, the land of 10,000 lakes! Look for another Post showing more Geese at our local Loussac Library. Writing it right now when I spotted your and Gullible's comments. Smiles .. Cap and Patti

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP