I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Monday 16 September 2024

SEP 16, 24 .. HAVE WE MISSED AUTUMN 2024..

On September the 3rd, we posted several photos showing the first blush of Autumn 2024 up here in Anchorage, Alaska.

https://bobbacaps.blogspot.com/2024/09/sep-3-24-autumn.html

Oh My! For the past two weeks we have had a lot of dark days along with quite a bit of rain.

Patti and I wonder IF perhaps Autumn 2024 perhaps has come and gone.

The below photos give you an idea of what we have been seeing almost daily.

The first three photos below were snapped from our front porch.




Now we will go inside of our Condo and look out at our backyard Green Strip.



Our precious and beloved Summer flowers.



Kathleen's "Warrior Weed" is still standing, very proud of himself.

For awhile this summer, he was the only bit of green on our back porch!



Last July the 30th.



Patti and I hope these are not our final Autumn 2024 photos!

Cap and Patti

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see my warrior weed is thriving. Autumn seems to be here this week. I have added a couple of layers (fleece over my summer sweatshirt) and kept the windows closed at night. However, this weekend is supposed to hit the high 80s and Monday in the low 90s. Not optimal football watching weather but I will soldier through it. 49ers play Rams Sunday afternoon. I am not even optimistic as we'll be without one or two star players. We'll see if the Rams' injury situation is worse than ours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen for your comment. We think of you every time we look out and see "Your Warrior Weed". What a great nickname for him. Early Autumn in Northern California? A bit cool at night. Yes it will be interesting to see the 49ers visiting the Rams this weekend. Week 3 already! Smiles.. Cap and Patti

      Delete
  2. The seasonal weathers in Alaska have always been too short and to wet. I only experienced a few if any that didn't have lingering black rain clouds, and often cyclonic winds. I've yelled to God to "STOP" the onslaught, and well, the battering rains and winds continued. If I've learned anything about life it is that I will just have to accept what Mother Nature chooses to bring us, weatherwise. 21yrs of living, trying to assimilate to being accepted as a bonafide 'Alaskan', I didn't fare well, at all. Thank goodness I was not one to tend towards depression as I feel this affects so many. When I retired and was looking at various geographical location to move to I just couldn't justify the old clamor and madness of L.A. (plus, I couldn't afford to live there on retirement funds!) and Las Vegas was too crowded and over-populated, too. So I chose the AZ low desert. Being here 12yrs now I've come to the conclusion that the summers are ridiculously, insanely hot and dry. So perhaps in the very near future I will shop the housing markets of perhaps Prescott, Sedona or Flagstaff for summer rentals. Perhaps even renting for 4-5mo.
    I know both of you go with the flow and accept almost all that life brings at you. And you will persevere and endure the challenges of life, in Alaska.
    And you will soon be heading south to your new autumn, winter and spring in the comfortable climes of Arizona. I'm so looking forward to seeing you and getting some long overdue ((Hugs!))
    Michael

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP