I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Sunday 27 November 2011

NOV 27, 11 .. GOA .. ARAMBOL BEACH ..

ON THE BEACH IN ARAMBOL BEACH.. GOA..

The below photo looks North from where I enter the beach coming from my apartment.. from my beach perspective I can only see that there seems to be a developed area in the distant North.. I will show below a close up of the rock formation on the extreme left end of the land .. 
 The below photo is a closer look at the area North of me.. here you can see that it is indeed a developed area .. again.. note the rock formation on the left edge of the photo extending out into the ocean from the end of the land visible in this photo..
 Below is a closeup view of the rock formation at the extreme Western end of the land mass as viewed looking North from my beach.. see my reference to it in the two photos above..
OK.. pushing North by walking around the above tip of the land (top three photos) .. you walk along the side of a steep dropoff down to the ocean.. this nice home shown below just hangs onto the side of the cliff ..
And continuing North.. in the photo below .. you finally come to another beach.. an isolated and an independent beach that is land-locked on each end ..  this beach is a LOT LESS developed and has far fewer people on it.. in the extreme left edge of the photo.. is the end of the land mass in front of you in the below photo .. we are now going to continue to walk North to .. and around this end for more scenery.. scenery far more rugged and far more rocky.. no more sandy beaches on this outing of three and one half hours ..
I describe the below scenery in one word.. WOW ! .. as you 'work' your way North you encounter a much more rugged coast..
Can I use the word again.. in the below photo I can only say ..  WOW !  yet again.. see what I mean by a more rugged and rocky coast once you pass the isolated beach I talk about above..

And here I flat ran out of  steam.. my total walk .. out the door of my apartment and back in the door .. was just over three and one half hours .. when I encountered this above area it became somewhat dangerous for me.. I was NOT wearing boots and I did NOT have raw-hide gloves with me to protect my hands.. wearing only beach sandals.. I risked falling and cutting myself and getting a serious infection within (and I kid you not here) minutes.. also had I sprained an ankle or a knee or worse.. there was NO ONE in sight.. and I did NOT have water with me.. I did NOT know what lay ahead of me when I set foot heading NORTH from my beach.. IF I do go North up here again.. I will take a back pack and be prepared to make a day-of-it .. time to publish this and sit back satisfied with about an hour and one half of work to post these photos .. here we go ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP