I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Tuesday 27 December 2011

DEC 27, 11 .. GOA .. ARAMBOL BEACH SHOPS

I am not down on all the stores here in ARAMBOL BEACH at all.. in fact many I really enjoy passing and just looking in as I walk by .. here are but a few.. 

The World Peace German Bakery is one shop that  I actually patronize regularly since Niklas from Sweden got me turned onto buying bread .. in fact Niklas took me here .. very good bread and a good selection of other products as well .. as you can see  by studying the below photo .. it is a bit more than only a bakery ..
 The below two shops are just a kick ..  one beside the other .. a contrast in products you would say for certain .. I need say no more .. smiles ..
 The below spice and tea shop certainly is a favorite of mine although I purchase neither .. IF this shop was at home I would be a regular customer .. the spices are on the left (see photo below this one) and the teas are on the right (see the second photo below this one) .. "Cap what is it you love so much about India ?" .. the man who owns or runs the shop politely stepped outside for me to snap the photo although I sort of wanted him IN the photo ..
 Can you smell the spices where you are .. I enjoy smelling them as I pause ..
 How about all of the teas .. can you taste them .. they almost make me want to become a tea drinker ..
 Herbal and holistic Ayurvedic Medicine is an ancient and widely practiced and well respected art here in India ..
 If you have IT .. they have a cure for you ! .. this is a close up of the sign in the above photo on the left front of the shop ..
 Moving right along .. IF music and DRUMS are your thing .. well trust me .. they have one just for you here in Arambol Beach .. how about a guitar to go with your drum .. they have them also .. how about a gourd to 'shake rattle and roll' with the drums and guitars .. they've got 'em too ..
 I thought with the below close up photo .. you might want to reach into the screen and plunk one of the drums .. 
 
 Trust me on this .. as with all of India .. there are NO free rides .. each of the above shops have a number of competitors .. yes there even is another German Bakery further up the street almost to the beach .. and the 'daily needs stores' also have EXCELLENT bread delivered to them from outside of Arambol Beach bakeries .. competition here in India is brutal ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP