I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Sunday 26 May 2013

MAY 26, 13 .. KOWLOON PARK ..

One of the most interesting aspects of the area encompassing both Kowloon and Hong Kong .. are all of the 'open spaces' and 'parks' available to the citizens and visitors.

Below are several photos of Kowloon Park in Kowloon City.

I was 'just walking along' Haiphong Road in Kowloon and noticed the below truck.  I liked its 'ambiance' and decided to snap a photo of it.


Then I snapped a close-up photo showing its Chinese characters which absolutely fascinate me!
Then I continued my walk back towards the Salisbury Road YMCA and snapped the below photo of more Chinese characters.

If you will notice .. in the above three photographs .. some attractive 'greenery' is visible lurking behind the truck and along Haiphong Road.  

Upon closer investigation I found that the above 'greenery' was the South border of the enormous Kowloon Park.

I did not have time to thoroughly explore Kowloon Park but I did take the below photographs that I wanted to share with you all.

If you were to turn 90-degrees to your right as you look up the  below entry-walkway into Kowloon Park .. you would see the truck in the above first two photos.
Below is a closer view up the above entrance into Kowloon Park.  If you look closely .. straight ahead up the walkway .. you will see the high-rise buildings of Kowloon in the distance.

In the two below photos .. we have walked up the above entry-walkway and are able to see more clearly the surrounding high-rise buildings of Kowloon.



I took these photos on Saturday the 18th of May as I was returning to the YMCA from a visit to the offices of Cathay Pacific Airlines in Kowloon.  I did not have the time to carefully explore the park.  

Below is a photo of some random 'greenery' in the park.

By now you all know how much I enjoy being in this area.  Pure and simple is the fact that I could very much enjoy living here.  

Your Hong Kong Correspondent .. Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP