I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Thursday 16 October 2014

OCT 16, 14 .. TWO NIFTY SHOPS IN NEW ENGLAND ..

Goodness !  It seems that every place Patti and I turn .. there are some very 'NIFTY' shops.

"Well hello there 'Zilla.  Nice to have you and your phrase NIFTY along with us today!"

So here we take a look at .. Weather Vane Shops .. in New England.  Since this is a program of honesty .. one was in Manchester Vermont and the other in Wells Maine.

Manchester Vermont ..


How 'Nifty' is this !  The Flying Cow Hand Carved Signs.


Do you all see the 'FLYING COW' flying-over-the-moon!


Below are some 'Weather Vanes' that they also sell.

I think that this little pig is on his way to the market.


How about 'The Man In The Moon' !


Oh come on!  Moose in Vermont?  Moose are only in Alaska I thought


Do any of you remember the ditty about the Keeper Of The Eddystone Light?  The below beautiful Mermaid made me think of it!  We used to sing it in Boy Scouts! 


Well you can't say that Ol' Bobba isn't willing to assist you who have poor memories!

Oh the lighthouse keeper of the Eddystone light
Slept with a mermaid one fine night
And from this union there came three ..
A porpoise and a porgy and the other was me!
Yo ho ho, the wind blows free,
Oh for the life on the rolling sea!


One night, as I was a-trimming the glim
Singing a verse from the evening hymn
I head a voice cry out an "Ahoy!"
And there was my mother, sitting on a buoy.
Yo ho ho, the wind blows free,
Oh for the life on the rolling sea!


"Oh, what has become of my children three?"
My mother then inquired of me.
One's on exhibit as a talking fish
The other was served in a chafing dish.
Yo ho ho, the wind blows free,
Oh for the life on the rolling sea!


Then the phosphorus flashed in her seaweed hair.
I looked again, and my mother wasn't there
But her voice came angrily out of the night
"To Hell with the keeper of the Eddystone Light!"
Yo ho ho, the wind blows free,
Oh for the life on the rolling sea!


Oh Bobba!  What are we going to do with you!

Blame Gullible .. it was Gullible who explained to me .. Highlight It .. Press CTRL 'C' .. go where you want it .. Press CTRL 'V' ..

Patti and I are staying in Ogunquit, Maine.  Just North of us is Wells, Maine.  We are IN the library in Wells and literally .. just across the street (US Hwy 1 or Post Road) I spied the below shop.



Oh Come On .. how 'NIFTY' is this ?



WARNING ! ..  Puff the Magic Dragon is here in Wells, Maine!  Women and small children beware of Puff!


WHAT'S WITH .. New England and all of these Mermaids?


As I write .. Patti and I are within 'sniffing distance' of the Atlantic Ocean ..





I think that Patti has some Ocean Blood running within her veins.



Oh God Of Abraham .. What Have We Done To Deserve This Beauty ?

If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is Thank You .. It will be enough.. Meister Ekhart

Thank You Oh God Of Abraham!

/s/  ..  Cap and Patti ..

Post Script .. I went back to my Post of yesterday .. OCT 15, 14 .. AUTUMN IN NEW ENGLAND .. and I added several additional photographs .. IF you are a 'Friend of Bill' .. you may want to re-read yesterday's Post.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous oceanside photos!!! The shop photos are fun and interesting as well. Keep up the good work.

    Smiles,
    Shaddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can one miss with photos of the ocean Shaddy. Nice to get your input. YOU keep up YOUR good work too .. Smiles .. Cap

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP