I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Wednesday 12 October 2016

OCT 12, 16 .. A BOAT RIDE IN DUBAI

I am not quite willing-to-bet that Dubai has-it-all BUT Dubai does have quite a maritime history dating back to 1820 and a treaty with Britain. 

So here we all go for a short boat ride in Dubai. Hold on now.

It is impossible for you to see in the below photo, but between where I was standing as I snapped the photo, and the buildings in the distance, is a river. 
Here in Dubai, they call the river you see below The Creek. Why on Earth are they calling it The Creek ? To me it sure looks like either a river or a small body of water. So go figure. When you see The Creek in all of the following photos, you too may wonder.

"See Captain! If you would have been with us as a group you would know why it is called The Creek." / s / Aziz Tour Director

"Aziz! I will rest my case with the below photo. I seem to have had a higher calling on this tour."

All aboard the boat to cross The Creek.


We were in a boat like the one below on the far left.




A yacht belonging to one of Dubai's movers and shakers.
"Oh Captain. The above small boat is towed along behind our real yacht!" 

/ sign me /  Dubai Mover and Shaker
Do all of you see another Dubai yacht on the far right below?
Below is a good photo of what we looked like out on The Creek.
I will leave you all with the below last look from The Creek.

Smiles .. Cap

To see The Dubai Mall please scroll down to OCT 11, 2016

2 comments:

  1. Certainly looks like something much more impressive than what we consider to be a 'creek' !! Kinda reminds me of Victoria Harbor in Hong Kong with all of the high rises on shore. The yachts are ... outlandish ... probably a tax write off for a wealthy Dubai-ite. Fun to be on the water with you! Love, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment and interest My Dear One. Creek? Oh Come On! Victoria Harbor is a likely one to compare The Creek with! From what I understand there are few taxes here. In fact one attraction for businesses to move here is they pay ABSOLUTELY NO TAXES WHATSOEVER. This is how they are building Dubai. So nice to have you on the water with me. Love, Cap

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP