I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 21 January 2022

JAN 21, 22 .. PART 4/4 .. BUSES BY THE BRIDGE .. LAKE HAVASU CITY, ARIZONA

If this is the first time that you have looked at VOLKSWAGEN .. BUSES BY THE BRIDGE .. LAKE HAVASU CITY, ARIZONA, you're looking at PART 4.

IF you would like to see PART 3, please click onto the below link..

http://bobbacaps.blogspot.com/2022/01/jan-19-22-part-3-buses-by-bridge-lake.html

I have to giggle. 

Since I can read all of your minds, you are all groaning (that is IF you even bothered to look at this Post) and saying almost out loud .. "Captain! Enough is enough with all of these Volkswagen Buses!"

Here's the deal. 

One is either all-in, or not. Yes, I could have snapped a few photos (let's say fifty or so) and published one, relatively short Post, and been done with this event.

BUT, I am an all-in person.

As you can see, this is a (rather) gigantic event. The final registration number was in the very low 500's. On my last check, they had 499 paid and registered VW Buses.

To snap only fifty or so photos would have frustrated me no end. I am not willing to be thinking (I made four visits to the site) and constantly pondering .. "Should I or shouldn't I snap this photo?" To be doing this would take all of the fun out of the adventure.

So I snap, snap, and snapped away at random with absolutely no regard or mental discussion of .. "Should I snap this photo?"

In Parts 1 - 3, I have published one hundred and fifty one (151) photos out of the two hundred and sixty one (261) photos that I snapped. 

Again I do NOT want to be dealing with the constant mental stress brought on by the decision or dilema of .. "Should I insert this photo into the Post?" 

Back in the day, I have posted as many as two hundred (205) photos (of the Taj Mahal in India) in one Post. The same high numbers apply to some of my Hong Kong Posts (one had 108 photos and another had 144 photos). 

I no longer have the stamina to sort through and post these high numbers of photos. I don't want to shock any of you, but these posts require concentration and effort to put together. Four Posts of 50 photos spread out over a few days now works for me.

Now if a photo is clear and in focus I select it. And yes, I do decide NOT to publish some (say of basically the same scene) that I feel are repetitive.

BUSES BY THE BRIDGE - PART 4

The below VW Bus is wrapped in Christmas Tree Lights. It must be fun to see it at night rolling down the roads with the lights on!


The below pooch was sitting in the back of his bus greeting one and all.


Hello Kleiner B
är and 'Zilla! 

The below VW style trailer is owned by a woman who lives in Apple Valley, California. 


It truly is a work of love.






















I snapped the four photos below early Sunday afternoon. It was amazing how many of the buses had already left the exhibit area. 





Just look at the grounds on Monday morning! Just over 500 VW Buses have vanished!









Do you remember the photos of the little lighthouse in PART 2!


In the next four photos below you can see it (almost in the very center of the photos) in the far distance.





The entire area above was packed full of VW Buses!

So too was the entire area in the below photos packed with buses!




Now we will finish by looking at the parking lot that was almost full to capacity on Friday and Saturday.








The party's over

It's time to call it a day

They've burst your

Pretty balloon

And taken the moon away


The 25th Anniversary of the Buses By The Bridge is now a fond memory.

And so it is! What a Hoot and What a Holler the four days were.

Patti and I hope you enjoyed the show.

2 comments:

  1. I like this post the best because you gave individual buses attention…until you got carried away with empty parking lots, that is. Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hanging in and reading all four Posts Gullible. Surprised you did. I failed to photograph the parking lot when it was filled to capacity. We were lucky to find a place. Had I shot the full parking lot from several angles and showed it beside the empty parking lot you would have seen the amazing difference. So you had nothing to compare them. Smiles Back .. Cap and Patti

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP