I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 4 January 2019

JAN 4, 19 .. KRASNOYARSK, RUSSIAN SIBERIA, ORTHODOX CHRISTMAS IS THREE DAYS AWAY

A bunch of the boys were whooping it up in the Malamute saloon;

The kid that handles the music-box was hitting a jag-time tune;

When out of the night, which was fifty below, and into the din and the glare, 


There stumbled a miner fresh from the creeks, dog-dirty, and loaded for bear. 

Robert W. Service .. The Shooting of Dan McGrew

Last night, here in Krasnoyarsk, it was only twenty two below and not fifty below as was the case in The Shooting of Dan McGrew. 

But I was loaded for bear, and I gave a talk and fielded questions for just over three hours.


The 7:30pm meeting finally concluded just a few minutes past 10:30pm.


As they drove Mike and I home, a few of the members took us to a local Krasnoyarsk park to see some of the Christmas doings.



In the center of the next two below photos, you can see a brightly illuminated structure.



A little closer look at the above structure.



Do I see steps leading up to something?



I wonder, just what on this good earth could these steps be leading up to?


Do I see another Ice Slide here in Krasnoyarsk similar to one back in Abakan?




How beautiful in the dark of night!



Let's jump over to the other side of the Ice Slide.


BTW (By The Way) Patti, I did NOT literally jump over to the other side. I slowly walked to the end of the Ice Slide and then walked around to the other side.

I mean to shout! These Ice Slides here in Russian Siberia, are very large structures.



Then I walked back up towards the front.


The Christmas Tree was amazing.



"Dad?"

"Yes hands?" 

"It is twenty two degrees below zero F. You did NOT bring the surgical gloves NOR the insulated gloves and we are out in our bare skin."

"I hear you my dear hands!"

I headed for the car and I mean as in pronto. That (the above photos) was that for this late evening.

Much Joy ..

Cap and Patti

2 comments:

  1. The group photo shows me a very alert, happy group at your meeting. A 3 1/2 hour meeting means they had LOTS of questions and you said on the phone that many of them came up to you after the meeting. You have quite a message of recovery and it appears they were most receptive! The stop by the park on the way home brought us some stunning photos .. Krasnoyarsk has its elegant ice slide also, beautiful lighting. The huge tree is very interesting. I have never seen one quite like that. Sending you warm thoughts for those hands!! Love, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct. A happy and a very high-energy group. Our moods fit nicely. Yes indeed they had LOTS AND LOTS of excellent questions. The park was magic. Absolute magic. I did not have any gloves so had to cut my photo shoot short because the bare skin on my right hand in twenty degrees below zero F cold is difficult. I'm now adept at keeping my left hand in its warm mitten and still being able to hold the camera. Much Love .. Cap

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP