I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Monday 12 August 2024

AUG 12, 24 .. PART 1 / 2 .. RABBITS HERE IN ANCHORAGE, ALASKA..

This will be Part 1 of a 2 part Post showing some photos of 'wild' Rabbits here around our Condo as well as elsewhere in Anchorage. 

With no further 'fanfare', here we go with some Winter photos of 'Our Rabbit' that we see outside of our Condo.

Instead of calling him 'Our Rabbit' we are going to call him Peter Rabbit.

Peter Rabbit is a fictional character in various children's stories by Beatrix Potter, an English author. Peter Rabbit is a mischievous, adventurous young rabbit. Peter first appeared in her book, The Tale of Peter Rabbit, published in 1902. Then he appeared again in five more of her books.

Peter was joined in her animal books by Benjamin Bunny and Squirrel Nutkin (and trust us!) many more.

Beatrix Potter passed away at the age of 77 on December the 22nd 1943 in England. 

Below is a photo of Peter taken during the warm weather. This photo will 'orient you' to the location of the Winter photos.


Here is Peter during the winter wearing his 'Winter Coat'.



These photos were taken November 6, 2022 just before we headed South to Arizona for the winter.


Patti and I were sitting in our Condo living room and suddenly Patti said .. "Look at the rabbit!"



I jumped up and snapped away!


The next series of photos were taken out in front of our Condo during the past several weeks.


Yes indeed! Below you see two rabbits. Are they a 'Couple'?


We don't have a clue if they are a 'Couple'. 


In fact can't say for sure IF 'Our Peter Rabbit' is one of them.




Moving right along, below IS 'Our Peter Rabbit'.



Patti snapped these photos from our Condo bedroom window.


Peter has seen enough of us that he has no 'noticeable fear' of us.


It seems like he recognizes us.


In the below photo, Peter seems to be 'closely watching me'!


Patti called out to me from our bedroom window that Peter seemed to be interested in me. 


So I walked over to 'check Peter out'.


Peter was calm, cool and collected.


Dad, if you don't mind I am going to 'stretch out' and relax.


I don't know what you are doing Dad, but is sure doesn't affect me at all!



Some 'other' rabbit photos.

These were taken over behind our local Walmart Store.

Well Hello Bunnies!


Are the two of you a 'couple'?



If they are indeed a 'Couple', they look be having some difference of opinion on something!

Several days later I saw each individually.


Yo Shadow? Do you know what's up with these two bunnies?


I DO know a lot! BUT I haven't a clue. / The Shadow /

Well That Is That for our local Rabbits. 

You are going to love Part 2 of 2 coming next!

Cap and Patti

4 comments:

  1. Great hippity-hoppity bunny pics! OMG, your relaxed Peter is so handsome, friendly and me thinks quite photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michael for taking the time to read this Post and for replying with your comment. We really appreciate your support. Peter Rabbit IS quite photogenic. More great Peter Rabbit photos coming in Part 2 / 2. Smiling .. Cap and Pattil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some gorgeous bunnies! I haven't seen any in my years here in California but I did see a lot when I lived in North Dakota. I remember my dog chasing one and I swear I saw the bunny dive through a chain link fence. It looked like he went through one of the holes in the links. He was small but not that small! Magic perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice of you to join in here for some rabbit fun Kathleen! Too funny your North Dakota bunny diving through one of the holes in a chain link fence. Magic? Sounds like it. Smiling Kathleen. Cap and Patti

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP