I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Thursday 8 August 2024

AUG 8, 24 .. OUR WEBSITE.. BABAKAPS.NET.. HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.. PART 1 / 2..

When does it get easy?

We never know!

Several of our "faithful" who follow Patti and me over on our dotnet website, including Olga, from Chita, in Russia, contacted me to ask ..

"What happened to your dotnet website?"

I took a look and..

When what to my wondering eyes should appear but the below notices..



Long story short.

I called Andrej our webmaster and we discussed the situation.

The problem was, when I called Andrej, it was after 8 o'clock in the evening back in the Eastern Time Zone. 

Midphase our website hosting service, closes at 5 o'clock. 

I got online into my Midphase Account.

1. I owe no money.

2. My autopay credit card has not expired and is fully funcional.

3. No where on my Midphase Account, was there one word, not even one teeny, weeny, itsy, bitsy, hint that anything was wrong.

Tomorrow morning, Friday the 9th, at 8 o'clock in the morning in the East, I am going to again try to get Midphase on the phone to discuss this issue.

When does it get easy?

We never know!

Still Standing.

Still Smiling.

Life and the world continue to "roll on"!

Cap and Patti

9 comments:

  1. Dear Cap, Patti,
    It was really 🤔 a shock for me not to be able to connect your “babakaps”.. Of course I have WhatsApp, but…
    Thanks God there is one more way TO SEE YOU ANYTIME 🤗😘🧡🙏
    Yours truly Olga from Chita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olga. Because of your time advantage, you are basically a day ahead of us, you were the very first person to "call this suspension of dotnet" to our attention! Many of our readers here in the U.S. still have not discovered it. The rest of the story now awaits us because it is night time in the Eastern U.S. until about eight hours from now. Still Smiling .. Cap and Patti

      Delete
    2. You will overcome! ✊😁

      Delete
  2. Oh, No! I am saddened and shocked to hear of this unannounced suspension. Myself and all who follow you and Patti on bobbakaps.net are stunned, in shock at this untimely dilemma. I know you both are stunned. Prayers that it is only a server-outage issue that can be repaired, restored and up in running in quick fashion. Or that it is not some sort of malware issue or malicious hack job. More will be revealed as we embrace this speed bump on the path of life. Big ((Hugs!)) to both of you and again, endless prayers for a great outcome.
    Love you both,
    Michael and Little Bit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Michael, our very own, private and personal, "Hi Tech Associate" here we go "loop de loop". In mid July, Midphase (our dotnet Hosting Service) transferred a batch of its website holdings to another location (namely Dallas, Texas). Then, on August the 3rd, either Midphase itself or the new location (Dallas, Texas) performed some "Maintenance" on dotnet. Shazam! "Out of the Blue" on August the 8th dotnet was "Suspended". Michael, obviously "something went haywire big time" for dotnet. What specifically happened Michael, we will never know!! More possibly shall be revealed Michael but if so, what will it be? No! Not even The Shadow Knows. Still Standing. Still Smiling. Cap and Patti beside me.

      Delete
  3. I just checked BabaKaps and it shows me a July 31 post. I know I have seen some after that. Did they lose some storage? It's 11:33 PST so I know you have called them. Hopefully you were able to get through and find an answer. Technology is grand but it can be aggravating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Yes! Yes indeed. We may have totally lost dotnet Posts written AUG 1 through AUG 8. By the time you read this reply Kathleen, you may well have read Part 2 dated AUG 9, 24, here on blogspot, about the August 8th disaster for dotnet. Also you may want to "glance up" at our reply to Michael about what may have caused dotnet to "crash". Thanks so very much for your interest Kathleen! Cap and Patti

      Delete
  4. I see July 31.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing July 31 was "progress" in that it was "some life on dotnet" BUT we also published eight Posts on dotnet from AUG 1 through AUG 8 so we wish you'd seen August 8th not July 31!They may be gone forever or they may "suddenly reappear". As we said above, No! Not Even The Shadow Knows what on earth is going on! We hope you are reading our blogspot Posts here. We texted you that we published a blogspot Post on AUG 8, 24. Oh My.. Oh My.. Still Standing and Still Smiling.. Cap and Patti

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP