I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 9 August 2024

AUG 9, 24 .. OUR WEBSITE .. BABAKAPSNET .. HAS BEEN SUSPENDED .. PART 2 / 2..

Just in case you have not yet read yesterday's Post here on blogspot none of the below will make any sense to you! 

If you wish to read it, please click onto the below link..

https://bobbacaps.blogspot.com/2024/08/aug-8-24-our-website-babakapsnet-has.html

At the end of yesterday's Post I wrote.. 

Tomorrow morning, Friday the 9th, at 8 o'clock in the morning in the East, I am going to try again to get Midphase on the phone to discuss this issue.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Here We Go Loop De Loop..

This morning, I was up bright and early! I was ready to discuss this with Midphase, the name of the firm that "Hosts" our dotnet website.

Just getting in touch with someone at Midphase is quite a task but I finally managed to do so. I was on the phone with Midphase for a little over one full hour. 

To begin with Midphase, Daniel Nwandu, told me on "Live Chat" (are your ready for this? I was NOT!) .. 

Your account was not suspended it was pointed to our old server, due to your DNS was not pointed our new server, I have pointed your DNS to our new server, just a moment while I check your ssl

It then "went downhill some more" because, in spite of what this, and I say it with respect, super high tech information technology geek said, each of my four smart phones keep showing the below information!



The two of us never quite got this enormous difference of opinions resolved!

Are you all sitting down? 

Below is what my super high tech information technology geek
said for me to do!

Daniel wanted me to do, to perform, all of the below operations!

Please use the following settings to setup your e-mails on any software/device like Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, iPhone, Samsung etc or any PHP/Python/Perl script:


IMAP:
• Account type: IMAP
• Incoming mail server: imap.stackmail.com
• Outgoing mail server: smtp.stackmail.com
• Incoming server port (IMAP): 993
• Use the following type of encrypted connection: SSL
• Outgoing server port (SMTP): 465
• Use the following type of encrypted connection: SSL/TLS

Whoa Daniel. This is way too much information for me to perform. 

Why was my account suspended Daniel?

Your account was not suspended it was pointed to our old server, due to your DNS was not pointed our new server, I have pointed your DNS to our new server, just a moment while I check your ssl

Daniel when I go to babakaps.net I see this notification .. Account Suspended. 

Please YOU go to babakaps.net Daniel and see for yourself!!

Go to babakaps.net and see please Daniel.

Just over one full hour "chatting with Daniel", and nothing was resolved.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Well. Something did get resolved! 

I just wrote and published a short post on dotnet. Please, please, don't ask me what happened. Daniel may have done "something" that he didn't explain to me!


-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Bottom Line. My webmaster Andrej is going to spend some (I'll assume) considerable time this weekend working on these difficult, high tech, issues.

As I just titled a dotnet Post AUG 9, 24, PART OF MY WORLD HAS JUST BLOWN UP!

We had "A Streak" of 688 days going when we published a Post each and every single day.

God and Patti and I all know that we published Posts on dotnet each day from AUG 1 to AUG 8, 24. They, at least for now, are gone, have totally disappeared. 

The time has come to sign off here on blogspot. 

I am "out of words" to say any more.

Cap and Patti

Saturday, August the 10th, 2024.. Today Andrej our webmaster was able to very successfully 'iron out' some further 'issues' that were created by this Midphase nightmare. So this will conclude, at least 'for now', any further updates about this issue.

6 comments:

  1. My brain fried a bit trying to understand his instructions. If you were calling them at 8 AM Eastern, that means you were on the phone at 4AM your time? Hopefully the other posts will be restored to preserve your record.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um-m-m-m .. Yes Indeed Kathleen, I was "up early today". Well The Streak IS still the Streak. I formally published Posts from August 1st through August 8th. And now today August 9th I published one on dotnet. And will do so again tomorrow the 10th God Willing and the Creek Don't Rise any higher! Thanks for "rooting us on" Kathleen. Cap and Patti

      Delete
  2. Don't you love it when geeks speak Geek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hi Tech Geeks are in their "own world" for sure. How this chap expected me to actually perform his instructions is beyond me! .. Cap

      Delete
  3. That is one heck of a big ask of Andre. Is it really worth that much to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrej has been joined at the hip with me as my webmaster since early August of 2011, our very first Post being August 16th 2011. This is what a webmaster does, helps his client manage his account. It just so happens that this is a "world beyond" anything we two have encountered in 14 years. There have been multiple full years when his expertise was not required nor used. It all "evens out" over 14 years. Cap

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP