I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Tuesday 13 August 2024

AUG 13, 24 .. PART 2 / 2 .. RABBITS HERE IN ANCHORAGE, ALASKA..

If you missed Part 1 of this 2 part Post, you can read it by clicking onto the below link.

https://bobbacaps.blogspot.com/2024/08/aug-12-24-part-1-2-rabbits-here-in.html 

Thank.. You.. Ginny.. for joining in with us for some rabbit fun!


The above little bunny lives in Laughlin, Nevada, some where around the library!

Here we go Loop De Loop..

Patti said to me..

"Cap. Do you think Peter Rabbit would like a carrot?"

"Well My Dear, let's see!"






Peter caught on that he had to first grasp the carrot and then
pull it away from me!




Peter Rabbit got the hang of it and began to just relax with his carrots.

I love his right paw curled up under him.





Now when I go out, here comes Peter Rabbit.

He comes right up to me and stands up for a carrot!




Then the below photo takes the cake!

I was on my way to empty some trash. I was almost to the trash dumpster, probably 150 feet away from our Condo, where the above photos were taken.

Out of nowhere, hopping between cars to get to me, came Peter Rabbit.

So I snapped the below photo of him as he 'settled down' at my feet and patiently began awaiting a carrot!


Smiles and all of this is thanks to Patti who did 90% of the photos and whose idea it was to take out some carrots.

Smiles .. Cap and Patti

10 comments:

  1. Oh, what a happy and joyous trusting friendship! To have a wild (not so!) rabbit running across and parking lot and laying at your feet. How very precious! And he's so plump and quite large for any wild rabbits I've ever seen in Alaska. What a special bond you are celebrating! Perhaps Peter knows a quick handout for those carrots....or, he's quite intuitive that Patti is vegan and he's not going to wind up being 'hassenpeffer?' He's a delicacy in his own world! Joy! Joy...JOY!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Oh Yes Michael. Peter is not so wild is he? I could not believe it when he just settled down at my feet when I didn't have a carrot! Many smiles and thanks for your support. Cap and Patti

      Delete
  2. Fabulous! He really is a handsome rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kit. Peter is indeed one handsome rabbit. What a hoot he is! Thanks for your comment. We really appreciate it. Cap and Patti

      Delete
  3. Wow, what great pics, you have a true buddy in Mr Peter rabbit, so very cool, happy happy post with the rabbit 🐇 and carrots 🥕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Ginny for YOUR contribution of your Laughlin Library rabbit photo! How fun. Thank you in general for all of your support Ginny. Cap and Patti

      Delete
  4. Now you have to carry carrots in your pocket, the way I carry nuts for the birds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought of that Gullible, carrying a carrot or two with me when I make a daylight trip to our dumpster. I think the answer is to look for him as I am leaving. IF he is in front, then for sure have a carrot or two for him. It was too too funny when, not getting a carrot, he cozied down at my feet waiting for a carrot to appear. Smiles.. Cap and Patti

      Delete
  5. I love how he recognized you. He might have been waiting around, hoping you would appear with some yummy carrots. He is a lucky bunny.

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP