I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Monday 1 April 2013

APR 1, 13 .. SOME SACRED COWS IN INDIA ..

THIS IS NO APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!

In India there really are 'Sacred Cows'!

Here are a few photos of some of India's famous 'Sacred Cows' that I have seen here in Kodaikanal.


You get to 'recognize' them individually.  The one cow below has a very pleasant face and countenance.  Well I think she does 'Zilla!



Come On!  Where IS my 'hand-out' today!


The one below has positioned herself smack-dab-in-the-middle of my bus stop!


Green grass translates to 'good eats'.  So many of them seem to survive somehow on garbage.

I 'care-less' about all of you 'human-beings and all of your human-doings'! Just move-on-over out-of-my-way!  

I was the one she was talking about! IF you don't move and they want to be where you are they will aggressively 'head butt' you to move you!  I know from experience!



From the North of India to the South of India .. From the East of India to the West of India .. from the large cities to the tiny villages .. one constant is the 'Sacred Cow'.

They can 'tie-traffic-into-KNOTS'!  And they become real beggars too!

Smiles .. Cap 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP