I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Sunday 21 April 2013

APR 21, 13 .. A LITTLE WALK IN KODAIKANAL .. PART III ..

In the most recent two Posts .. dated 19 and 20 April .. I have taken you all on two walks.  Today I will take you on a related third walk.

When I walk from the Top-Of-The-Hill in downtown Kodaikanal to AL BAIQ .. which I still do! ..
Or down to the Raahat Inn which I have been doing since February 8th of 2013 here in Kodaikanal ..
There is one .. and there is ONLY one .. road down-the-hill.
Quite a way down the hill I come to an option to take a short-cut that saves me a lot of time and gets me out of the heavy traffic.

In the past two Posts .. 19 and 20 April .. I have shown you in detail two of the short-cuts that I have the option to take.  One down a series of red-steps and the other along a quiet-road.

Today I am going to show you the third option .. THE-LONG-WAY-HOME .. to either AL BAIQ or the Raahat Inn.

The USUAL enchanting Morning Fog was 'out' this morning!  You can't help but notice it.

To refresh your memories below is a photo of my landmark that shows me my short-cuts.
Today we are going to walk absolutely straight-ahead!  

In the next photo below you can see the two short-cuts to refresh your memories and the road straight-ahead.

On your immediate left is the short-cut down the red-steps.  In the center is the short-cut down the quiet-road. And straight-ahead is the long-way-home on the main road.
Below is the start of the short-cut to the red-steps. 
Below is the short-cut down the quiet-road.
And now .. take a deep-breath .. here we go down the main road as we take the long-way-home. Note the building with the red flag.
Here we are at the red flag.  Do you all see the magnificent church straight ahead? On Easter Sunday .. March 31st .. I did a full Post on the Church of the Sacred Heart.
Down we go. Another 'spur road' off to the left.  Note the building with the large blue roof ahead.
Below is a peek in our 'rear view mirror' at where we have just walked down from.
Onward down .. closer to our large-blue-roof.
Here we are at large-blue-roof!
And ever downward. Straight ahead is a green city bus stopped at my bus-stop.
The bus has left.  A white mini-van is now at my bus-stop.
We are almost at my bus stop.  We will then turn to the left and begin the hike back up-the-road to AL BAIQ. Notice if-you-will the busy congestion in front-of-us.
To our left is the HOTEL DARLING that you have seen from street level from my bus-stop.
We have now turned left from the road down from the Top-Of-The-Hill and now begin to walk toward AL BAIQ. Notice the light blue building straight ahead.
Our light blue building to our right.
I nearly .. but not quite .. stepped on her! These truly seem to be kind and very gentle creatures! 
To our right is the end of the light blue building.
Notice the yellow and red road sign on the right up ahead in the distance.
Here we are approaching it.  Ahead to our left is a concrete retaining wall.
We are now at the end of the concrete retaining wall.  Up ahead on the left is 'our' dumpster.
AL BAIQ is now in sight.  We're almost to 'our' dumpster on the left.
'Our' dumpster is 'looking good' today.  AL BAIQ is getting close on the right ahead.
And here-we-are .. the LONG WAY HOME!
Looking across the street from AL BAIQ at the end of the two short-cuts.
Below is the above blue building as we viewed it walking down the red-steps and the quiet-road short-cuts.
GOODNESS!  The long-way-home is sure more tiring than either the red-steps or the quiet-road short-cuts. The long-way-home is much MUCH more dangerous also!

Time for a 'nap' .. Smiles .. Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP