I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday, 10 July 2026

JUL 10, 26.. WHEN THE HOLY SPIRIT MOVES.. I MOVE !!

Yesterday evening, Patti and I were just visiting and relaxing. Suddenly I received a message from what I believe to be The Holy Spirit.

"Call Dale!!"

Dale is a very close friend down in Arizona who is very ill with cancer. I knew this but I did not want to bother him with a phone call.

"Call Dale!!"

So.. I.. Called.. Dale.

No If's.. No Ands.. No Buts..

We chatted for 20 or so minutes and both of us were laughing and very up beat after we got rolling .

I sent God (via Dale) the below text message.


When the Holy Spirit Moves me, I try my best to "Immediately move"!

To Feel Good? Do Good!

Cap and Patti

8 comments:

  1. Wait! You have God's private phone number and number and you haven't shared? 😎😎😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank.. You. So. Very.. Much.. Gullible !! Patti and I really needed a good laugh and your comment "Filled the Bill" !! Still chuckling !!! Cap and Patti

      Delete
    2. Maybe you could delete that double number?

      Delete
  2. God's number is not private and is available to all who seek Him, glory to God!

    Jeremiah 33:3
    ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

    John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

    Ephesians 1:13-14
    And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

    Knowing this good news, I had to share it with you all! Have a blessed day

    Jeremiah 29:13
    You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank.. You.. Ginny.. For your amazing and outstanding and yes learned (educated and scholarly) comment. We did get a chuckle out of Gullible's comment. Smiles.. Cap and Patti

      Delete
  3. I love a solidly clear message from my HP. I can think of two (although I know there have been others). One required a huge leap of faith. I took the step and was quickly rewarded in a big way. Another time, I was late for work. However, I got a solid LOUD message to stop and see a friend. I tried to argue but the message was relentless. So I listened and was very grateful I did. Third one - when I was jobhunting here in CA (after I returned from my Midwest jaunt), I received an offer from Napa County. I argued a lot because that was not where I wanted to go. Finally, I said, ok I hear you, I will do it. But I can't wait to find out why. It took a few years for it to happen (myalgic encephalomyelitis), and it took a few more years before I realized the gift. I was blessed with two wonderful managers who were willing to work with me while navigating the illness. Even when I finally became too sick to work, they offered me a job where I could work from home, as many hours as I wanted, any time of the day or night, as much or as little as I could. This illness does not usually get this kind of support and when I finally realized what a gift I received, I was blown away. I have a huge wooden sign over my TV that says BLESSED. I am and have been blessed in so many ways, my heart wants to explode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try.. Try.. Try as we have been doing, we cannot, we are unable to get a much longer reply published. Why? Ask The Shadow! Cap and Patti

      Delete
  4. I had read this post a few days ago but did not question nor leave a comment. Thus, tonight you sent me a text to read this blog. And I unknowingly minutes earlier if you knew our dear friend Dale was undergoing chemotherapy. As I was with them this late morning helping Dale and Kathy with her computer issues we chatted at length. The good news is Dale is positive and upbeat like his normal that we all know and love. The downside for anyone is the chemo takes a lot out of him and he's fatigued and a bit ill with all of it. He is a champion and walking through all of this with courage, dignity and humility. And he's got great support and Kathy is grateful to be attending to his every need and feel their bonds growing closer and closer. I got more than a few hugs from Dale and Kathy and let him know he is in our prayers and to call me if and when he needs some assistence.

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP