I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Wednesday, 29 July 2026

JUL 29, 26.. NOW BACK TO JUL 29, 2010 with GULLIBLE

Here we all go!

Back with Gullible to July the 29th, 2010..

A very, very intense Blast From Gullible's Past..

Not every day in her life has been flowers and birds and wonderful Safari visits to far away lands!


Sumbling through the Alzheimer’s Memorial Garden

Can’t you control him, angry eyes demand

As he stumbles through the flowers. I will

Try to corral him before he tramples more,

Even though a scream lies fallow in my heart.


I’m too tired to care, whether about tomorrow

Or what they think. I’m just trying to cope.


To read that long ago sad Post please click onto the below link..

https://gullible-gulliblestravels.blogspot.com/2010/07/hola-ole-sestina-time.html

Whewie Gullible! Whewie! Quite a journey..

Cap and Patti

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I did not expect that.

    A couple things: This is a poetic form called a sestina. From the Internet:" A sestina is a complex fixed poetic form using six stanzas of six lines each, followed by a a three-line envoi, using word repetition instead of traditional rhyme scheme." Google it for more and see if I did it properly. I recall sitting up in bed most, if not all, of the night.). By then, he had been placed in an assisted living home for the safety of both of us.

    The writer chooses six words that must repeat in a particular order. Sestinas are fun to write, challenging to get the six repeated words in proper order, and quite an accomplishment when it works.

    Also, the first line should be"stumbling" and not "tumbling."

    I wrote this after I took my compromised husband and his adult daughter to the state fair and we visited the Alzheimer's memorial garden there. Pretty traumatic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Gullible, neither did we expect this older, July 29th 2010 Post of yours to be what it is. We did a lot of hand wringing about, use it, don't bring up the old pain. We opted to use it. Life comes with some pain! None of us are exempt. We got Tumbling changed to Stumbling.. Smiles .. Cap and Patti

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP