I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Thursday 7 March 2013

MAR 7, 13 .. BE SAFE ! ? .. PART IV ..


I promised yesterday at the end of Part III of the mini-series I am calling ..  HOW DO YOU BE SAFE ?  when you are walking through a 'mine field' just ambling along on the sidewalk! .. that tomorrow I would take it 'up-one-big-notch' when it comes to the dangers of simply walking along the sidewalk!

So here we go to a new-level of DANGER !

One I will call .. Step Down You Could Die !

In the below photo for reference note the green motorcycle front fender on the right and the small orange colored truck on the left.
  
Now start by just looking at the sidewalk at the bottom of the below photo and let your eyes go up the sidewalk.  You can clearly see where-the-sidewalk-ends.  

Now pretend that it is NIGHT and you can not clearly see the end of this section of the sidewalk.


Below on your left is the green motorcycle I mentioned above and on your right is the rear of the orange truck I mentioned above.  

What I have done in the photo below is to walk past the end of the sidewalk and then I turned around 180-degrees to show you ..

Day or Night .. look what you risk stepping down into!

This is an entirely new and far more serious level of danger than I showed you in the first three parts of this mini-series!

Step Down You Could Die !



Here we go below in another completely different location several blocks away from the above two photos of a hazard of the same type as I show above.

Day or night .. Step Down .. as you come to the end of the sidewalk and .. You Could Die !


 
Below a view looking to the right 90-degrees from above .. 



Do you all understand .. just look above !

How very seriously you could injure yourself unthinkingly stepping off the end of the above section of sidewalk ! ?

Below will be the last pair of .. Step Down You Could Die .. photos for today.

You look up-the-street and you see a 'big-round-thing' on the left side of the sidewalk .. so you say 'no-big-deal' I will just walk between it and the other thing ..




And look what awaits you IF .. Day or Night ..


You step down at the end of the above section of sidewalk ..

As I promised yesterday .. the above hazards are of a totally new and I feel a far-more-serious dimension !

Just falling into the foul water and having it enter your body through a skin-break is catastrophic in consequences !

Tomorrow a 'totally new' example of a hazard.  

I think tomorrow (that is IF anyone of you gets-it !)
only Patti will 'catch-on' .. but even Patti may have to look closely and study tomorrow's 'hazard' if she does indeed 'get it' !

Back in the spring of 1996 .. what I plan to show tomorrow actually happened in the United States and Patti frantically grabbed my arm to 'protect me' ! 

Oh yes !  I AM .. lovin' it ! .. Cap .. 

Goodness El Capitan!  What is the point here!  TO REMIND ME to stay alert always !

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP