I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 29 March 2013

MAR 29, 13 .. FOR PATTI .. MY CHAIR .. MY ROOM IN KODAIKANAL ..


Hi My Dear One! In the above photo you see my chair in my room here in Kodaikanal repositioned from the wall by the entry door to beside my lovely 'view' window.

When we are 'on-the-phone' I am sitting in my chair looking out .. the below photo shows you my 'view'.



Just the existence of this Post .. IF it goes onto the internet ..

IS A GIGANTIC VICTORY FOR ME TODAY!

It means I have gotten 'into-sync' here in 'Kodai' with regards to the Internet.

Much Love!  .. Cap ..

Post Script:  This one Post was to have been all that I was going to put up today.  Yesterday was a difficult day for me.  I was well past the point of exhaustion from the over night bus ride from Pondicherry here to Kodaikanal.  Exhausted or not I HAD TO get settled here in 'Kodai'.  Get water and food and settle in.  The 7,000 plus foot altitude here coupled closely with my bronchitis seemed to kill me as I was climbing the hills!  I could hardly breathe!  I was constantly sitting down every five minutes to rest.

Totally Flat Exhausted I lay down-for-the-night at 5:45PM last night and slept until about 7AM this morning.  It was a challenge because of the altitude to get to sleep.  Once I did I was GONE!  

So when I sat down here over three-some-hours ago this morning I said .. I can NOT do much BUT I can do something and I will NOT refuse to do the little something I CAN do.  So I will show Patti a photo or two of my chair beside my window.  THAT I CAN AND THAT I WILL DO!

Gullible!  We are finished here for today so you can Sign Off!  This will be it for today!  THANKS AS ALWAYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AS MY WEB MISTRESS!

"Patti I think he is rolling now!"  /s/ Gullible  

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP