I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 29 March 2013

MAR 29, 13 .. A SMALL ' GIGGLE ' ABOUT MY ROOM AT THE RAAHAT INN ..

Isn't the adaptability of our bodies something?

Just two-short-days-ago .. Wednesday the 27th of March .. I was in Pondicherry.  

My-oh-my!  In my opinon .. it was pretty hot! I was giving-thanks daily for having my air-conditioned restaurants Daily Bread and Hot Breads to 'hang-out-in'! 

The local people agreed 'it-was-getting-warm' BUT the seriously hot weather was yet-to-come!

At night .. to wear so much as one-stitch-of-clothing was unthinkable.  I would wash myself and rinse with drinking water and in the morning I would be 'sticky-and-sweaty-and-hot'!  I was also 'washing-and-freshening-up' at least three or four times-a-day.  The Mosquitoes were 'a-bit-of-a-problem'!

But all-in-all I was very pleased with how very well I had adapted to the heat and to the humidity.

OK 'flash-forward' to now .. Friday the 29th.  In my first Post above I posted the below photo.  Look more closely at it. What-do-you-see?

OK 'Zilla I will help you out a little here!

What you see IS a thick blanket covering the TWO (a top and a bottom) bed sheets.



I have a 'little quirk'!  I do NOT sleep under the bed covers.  I sleep ON TOP of the bed covers and under a blanket or a sheet or in a sleeping bag.

Of course in Pondicherry there was only a mattress and one sheet on top of the mattress.  So I slept (sans a stitch-of-clothing) on top of the sheet.

The Raahat Inn .. 'being-the-classy-place-it-is' always seems to have its guests well-being-in-mind! So what-to-my-wondering-eyes-should-appear but a Hudson's Bay quality Woolen Blanket stashed in my room. "What!?" .. I thought to myself .. "On earth is this for!?"

I re-showed the above photo so you could clearly see that in the below photo the above Hudson's Bay quality THICK-WOOLEN-BLANKET has appeared on top of the bedding.  You will also note that under the thick-woolen-blanket is another sheet.

NO 'Zilla!  It is NOT the world's shortest blanket!  Its end is hanging down over the end-of-the bed onto the floor.

'Zilla I am not positive that I could do these Posts if you weren't here beside me!



Here in Kodaikanal .. at night .. it is so severely COLD (it must be as frigid as 60 degrees F!) that at night I MUST NOW ..

Wear a cotton T-shirt and bottoms .. a Down Filled Jacket and a Warm Fleece Cap on my head and (GIGGLING AND CHORTLING LOUDLY TO MYSELF!) pull the above HEAVY-THICK-WOOLEN blanket and sheet up over top of me as I snuggle down to get myself warm enough to go-to-sleep!  

I am toying-with-the-idea of wearing socks to bed tonight.

Stay with me Gullible!  Keep scrolling down .. there is a Patti Post yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP