I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 8 March 2013

MAR 8, 13 .. BE SAFE ! ? .. PART V ..

Was it one of our First Ladies of the United States that coined the phrase .. 'Just Say No' !  Lady Bird Johnson had a campaign against roadside billboards.  Was it First Lady Nancy Reagan?  Oh yes I believe it was indeed !  

'Just Say No' to drugs!  How simple!  'Just Say No' !

"Cap!  Be Safe!"  How simple that advice is!  

Let's start off with a photo of one of my favorite places here in Pondicherry .. Hot Breads !



If you have not been following along here on a regular basis .. I have done two prior Posts on Hot Breads.  You may 'scroll down' to Thursday, 21 February and Monday, 25 February 2013 if you are interested in reviewing my other 'Hot Breads Posts.'

Long-story-short .. at Hot Breads I love their bread and I love to eat in their restaurant.  I showed you on 21 February what their bread looks like and on 25 February I showed you what a lovely omelette at Hot Breads looks like.   

Below take-a-look-at a Toasted Veggie Sandwich and a tall glass of freshly-made Lemonade at Hot Breads!


    
I'm starting to 'drool' !   Will you all excuse me here for just a moment .. I may step over to Hot Breads and have my Toasted Veggie Sandwich and Lemonade!

I do not know how they can take tomatoes and cucumbers and lettuce and onions and green peppers and 'mayo' on buttered toasted bread and make it taste oh-so-good!

"What did you just ask 'Zilla?" 

"Cap this is supposed to be Part V of your mini-series on danger!" .. "So far I am seeing nothing that looks dangerous!"   /s/  'Zilla ..

"It IS Part V of my mini-series on danger 'Zilla!" ..

'Zilla .. As you and I discuss this .. Patti is busily studying the above photo of the Toasted Veggie Sandwich and Lemonade for the 'Danger' that is there !

I have now put enough text between the above photo and the two photos below to protect Patti (and anyone else interested reading along here) from 'accidentally' scrolling down to find the 'Danger' !

I told Patti that she would have her answer today with no fear of having to wring-her-hands overnight about the above 'Where Is The Danger Puzzle' !

The Toasted Veggie Sandwich is just fine!  The 'Danger' has to do with the Lemonade but ..

NOT with the Lemonade itself !

"Patti did you 'get it' ?"

It is now OK to look below and find your answer!


    

I have been told that .. in one single drop of water .. reside a literal UNIVERSE of micro-organisms!  Most benign but some are / or may be .. potentially deadly!

I nearly ----- when I saw the  ICE CUBES  in my beautiful  Lemonade!

You see I do not know what water the Ice Cubes were frozen from!  Local (i.e. Dangerous) water .. purified water .. bottled water?  

Back in the Spring of 1996 .. after Patti and I had 'just' returned from our trip together here to India .. we were in a  restaurant in the United States and we ordered a meal.

When our meals were served .. I casually reached for the glass of water provided us with the meals!

I will never forget Patti's reaction!  Patti seized my wrist in midair and said ..

"Cap!  There is ice in the glass!" 

True there was ice in glass but I said .. "Patti, we are home now and it is OK!"  It turned out to be true.  What IF I had gotten deathly ill from United States water after having been in India for several months!

"Yes 'Zilla?"

"What did you do Cap?  Did you drink the Lemonade?"  /s/  'Zilla

"Do you think for one nano-second that I am going to throw away a sixty cent glass of Lemonade 'Zilla?"

"Great logic Captain!"  /s/  'Zilla   "I knew you would understand 'Zilla!"

What I did (two days in a row) was this .. 

First I drank-down about half of the water I carry in my own 16 oz Tupperware Plastic tumbler.   I carry my own tumbler full of my own drinking water so I have water with my meals.     

Then I carefully poured the Lemonade (Sans the ice!) into my water and ..

I ENJOYED THE MIXTURE LIKE YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE !

You will note I said I did this two days in a row!  The first day it caught-me-totally-off-guard!  I just reacted to the incident.  

When I 'lived-to-tell-the-story' I correctly surmised that Hot Breads uses 'safe' water in their kitchen.  Then the second day I went back and did the above photo shoot for you all to enjoy!  Again drinking the Lemonade and not eating the ice.

I will end this fun Post with the following Thanks and Gratitude to the Nation of France and to their DEMANDING tourists who ABSOLUTELY REQUIRE only the best quality food and drinks here in THEIR 'Pondi'!  With a little 'hats-off' to 'Google Translate' thrown in!

Vive  la  FRANCE !

Much Joy .. Cap ..

"Yes 'Zilla?" .. "From now on I will tell them NO ICE .. Merci beaucoupe!"

Post Script .. Saturday .. 9 March 2013 .. When we talked this morning Patti said that "I 'got it' immediately !"   Not only did she immediately notice the ice cubes in the Lemonade but she was also concerned about the water used to wash the veggies in the sandwich !

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP