I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Wednesday 13 March 2013

MAR 13, 13 .. A STEP BACK IN TIME FOR GORD 48025 ..

Gord 48025 ..

This one's for you !

Here is a little background for the rest of you ..

I put this post up originally last February 7th, 2012 .. and at that time .. Gord 48025 asked me the below question ..

"Cap what is the metal scaffolding on top of the guest house?"

Gord was referring to the below photo showing part of the roof of the K. V. M. Guest House where I spent the day and evening of February 7th 2012 as I was waiting to catch a bus to Kodaikanal.

l did not know!  I could NOT answer Gord!  And a year ago when I asked the K. V. M. Guest House staff about all of the steel up-on-your-roof .. they did not have a clue as to what I was talking about !   

BUT for one year Gord's question has been burning in-my-mind !  

So today .. Wednesday March 13, 2013 .. FOR MY MAN GORD 48025 .. I revisited the K. V. M. Guest House ..

Below is the photo taken February 7, 2012, of the K. V. M. Guest House.  Do you all see the steel up-on-the-roof? 



OK GORD 48025 .. in looking at the below photo taken today .. March 13, 2013 .. now you and I think that we know the answer to your question of a year ago !

Gord Ol' Buddy !  It appears to me that the steel on-the-roof that you asked me about a year ago was the beginning of the scaffolding to install and to really support a much larger Bill Board!  That's 'my call' Gord!


  
While there I snapped today's view of the K. V. M. Guest House.





Now I will go back-a-year to February 2012.

A year ago as I was preparing to leave Pondicherry and go to Kodaikanal .. my friends at PARVEEN TRAVEL told me of a 'real authentic' Indian Guest House very close to their office.  I stayed the day and into the evening at the K. V. M. Guest House.  The reason I chose to do this was because my bus for Kodaikanal left at 11PM and I wanted to be there not all the way across 'Pondi'.  And I did not want to walk-the-streets all day waiting for 11PM.

Check out the sidewalk in front of Parveen!


  
Below is the main entrance to K. V. M. Guest House.



Up up and up some thirty seven (37) very steep steps and you look into my room of a year ago .. small but the basics are here .. to the left of the photo is the door to the attached toilet .. don't give me this down-the-hall common toilet .. no sir .. an attached toilet is plush let-me-tell you !



And .. I COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS .. a Western Sitter .. in an 'authentic Indian Guest House' .. go figure..



Now below is the REAL DEAL .. I had an 'outside' exposure .. I could look outdoors .. no light well here no siree ..



The below photo 'looks out the door' above on the right of the photo ..



ALL OF THIS .. for ONLY Four Hundred (400) Rupees a night .. translated this is about Eight Dollars a night  ..

I decided to keep this post for future reference because it shows the kind of basic rooms most back packers stay in.

Thanks Gord 48025 for you interest!  .. Cap ..   

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP