I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Sunday 10 March 2013

MAR 10, 13 .. DAILY BREAD .. OUI OUI !

Daily Bread has become my 'default' restaurant of choice here in 'Pondi'.

Not by any means is .. or will .. Daily Bread be my only restaurant here in 'Pondi' .. but I prefer Daily Bread for most of my meals.  

In the Post above this .. I just gave you a little introduction to Daily Bread and now we will look in detail at Daily Bread.

I will repeat two photos from above to make this a complete Post .. below you see the front of Daily Bread.



Daily Bread is up on the second floor of its building.  

In the photo above and in the photo below .. Daily Bread is located between its sign and the COHINOOR sign.  You walk up the stairs located on the left side of the photo below immediately below the square Daily Bread sign.



When you have climbed the stairs .. you see Daily Bread's outside tables.  To your right is the street.



Now we are going to open the door to our left and walk into the interior of Daily Bread.  

We will then turn to our right and look in the direction we are looking in the photo above.  This will show you one view of the dining area.  

On the right in the below photo are the windows that face the street and the outside tables.  Use the man in the green-shirt as a reference point.



In the below photo .. I have walked past the gentleman in the green-shirt to the other end of the dining area.  Then I turned around 180-degrees to snap the below photo.

NOTE IF YOU WILL .. against the wall .. below the mural on the wall you are facing .. there are two tables immediately inside the entrance door on your left in the photo below.

On the right table you will notice two bottles of water.  

THIS IS MY TABLE AT DAILY BREAD !



My 'other' table at Daily Bread is the table to the left inside the entrance door against the wall you are facing.  IF neither are available .. I 'perch' at the two tables between the man in the green-shirt and my first choice table and casually wait until one of my two tables are available.  This pair of tables are reserved in perpetuity for large parties and I have never had a problem 'perching' here.  I will order my meal .. meals usually take 20-minutes to prepare .. and quietly occupy one of my tables when available.  Only one time have I actually eaten my meal at my 'perch' tables!

Now below is another photo with few people in it.  This photo clearly shows .. to the left of the photo .. some of the goodies!



Below is a close-up photo of the goodies against the wall to the left in the above photo.



Now turn around to-your-left about 90-degrees and you will see what the column of goodies two photos up looks like.



In the above photo .. directly to the lower left .. you see my 'perch' tables.  Against the display case against the wall on the  left of the photo you can see MY CHAIR at MY table!

In my nearly three weeks here in 'Pondi' .. I know the regular customers and THEIR tables.  The wait-staff know me and really treat me well!

What do I like at Daily Bread?

I get three versions of the below .. toasted .. open faced .. baguette sandwich!  Tuna .. Chicken .. and Veggie!  These beauties are to-die-for good!  The baguette sandwiches cost 80Rs or $l.60 US.



Oh My Goodness .. Will You Feast Your Eyes On MY Salad!  The below salad costs 70Rs or $1.40 US.



Vive la France!  Oui Oui Oui !



In this salad .. each day they differ slightly ! .. you have:  

Grapes in the center .. From the top moving clockwise .. you have sliced .. Apples .. Papaya .. Pineapple .. Oranges .. Tomatoes .. Cucumbers .. Green Beans ..

Let me tell you this!  India has fresh produce second-to-nobody!  The above fruits and veggies are from-the-garden fresh and tasty!

Vive la France!  Because of the demanding French visitors .. the above salad is SAFE to eat  because Daily Bread uses high quality water to wash and prepare all of its food.

Only in Goa .. and there because of the demanding standards of the German visitors .. will I eat fresh salads here in India.  Oh yes the five-star hotels are totally safe also!

Daily Bread has a full menu.  I also eat .. Chinese Food at Daily Bread (Chicken Chow Mein) .. very basic toasted veggie sandwiches .. OTHER salads notably their Waldorf Salad .. omelettes .. 

What do you think of Daily Bread?

I think it is a winner !  Oui !  Oui !  .. Cap ..

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP